Since it is so hard to accomplish academics during this time of year with the busyness and excitement of Christmas approaching, I will be doing some different lessons for a while. Here’s a taste of what I want to start with:
1. Bible Stories chronologically beginning with Genesis… because I realize we are not spending enough time learning about our Bibles
2. Missionary Stories with the Millers… This book will help us be aware of what life as a missionary might be like. It will help us with some geography and also some world cultures.
3. Music: Learn some Christmas songs concerning the Biblical story of Christmas. Begin music lessons for the kids.
4. Art: Decorate house with Christmas theme. Make homemade gifts for family.
5. Social Studies: Christmas around the world
6. Read lots of books, write letters, Use math skills in shopping and budgeting.
Sounds like fun to me! I hope it all works out!